"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9


Monday, April 8, 2013

Don't worry... I'll let you know soon...

Hi Mom,

How are you?  I'm doing alright, and yes, I do know that you love me very much!  I love you too!!  First off, sorry I didn't tell you about the headaches, but don't worry about it. I don't know anything yet because when I called the President's secretary to see when my appointment was, he said the President didn't tell him to make one.  He must have forgotten, but I should be able to see one this week.  Don't worry though and I'll let you you know as soon as I find something out.

 My area is gigantic. It covers a whole bunch of areas, so I have to take busses everywhere.  The areas all have individual names, but my ward is called Via Doble 2. That's so nice of Brooklyn (I told him she had sent him a letter) and yeah, I know my family's awesome!!

That is so weird that there will be houses across the street when I get back!!  It's always just been desert. It was sweet to make forts in haha.

Yes, I knew that Kelsey's Choir got to sing in General Conference!  And yes, I did see her in the very last number for a couple seconds.  Twas' wonderful.  I was so happy!  I watched conference live, half in spanish and for the second half, the gringos got to go to another room to watch it in English.  It was really good!

We have two baptismal dates for the 13th, and I invited a woman to be baptized during our first lesson with her and she accepted, so that was good. We have about 10 other progressing investigators as well.  I'll attach some pictures.  The spider was in my hair one morning when I woke up. They like blondes.  The mold is the roof above my shower haha.  The last thing is a weird fruit that they have here but it's pretty good.

Anyway Mom, I've got to write some other letters!
Love you ever so much!!!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment