"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

 
 
Hey Mom,
 
I'm sorry my letter was so short last week, and todays can't be too long either.  I finally got your letters and stuff! Thanks so much!! I put two letters in the mail yesterday, one for you and one for Kelsey. It was all I had time to write. I should be able to send one to Dad this next Monday.
 
Tell Matthew I'm so proud of him!! He's the man! I told you a bit about whats going on in the letter home, so I'll just keep it short today. I'm loving it here, and I've got some great friends. My camera went missing. I don't know if it was from my closet, or if I left in the computer lab, but no one turned it in. Sorry.
 
How's everyone doing? I'm having a lot of fun, but I'm always tired. I fall asleep in class multiple times a day, but so does everyone so it's all good haha. Anyway mom, love you with all my heart, but I have to go.  I'm glad you send me Dallin's, Briana's and Eric's letters from their blogs, and I'm excited about Dallin getting out of the MTC. I know he's going to have a ton of fun and do great in Rome!
 
Love,
Elder Michael Costello

Michael mother is very annoyed that Michael doesn't answer any of her questions.  So annoyed that she is now speaking in third tense!  "Hey Michael, are you leaving the MTC next week?  Do you fly to Ecuador?  DO YOU GET TO CALL YOUR MOM FROM THE AIRPORT?  Do you know that your "letter home" won't get here for three weeks?  Are you going to be embarrassed when your mom calls the mission president to find out any information at all?"  Michael is in so much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment