"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hey Everybody!

I love reading your letters every week!  Tell everyone I love them and I'm praying for them.  How are you all?  Did Regan have a good birthday?  What's been going on at home?  I miss you all a ton but it's pretty fun here.  So, Elder ____________ and I got a new companion today.  His name is Elder ____________ so there are three of us.  He's cool.    

I read last week that you said you sent a letter in the mail but the only one I've received so far is the one from Grandma Layton sent by Dear Elder.  By the way, thanks Grandma and I love you too.

You wanted to know what was going on here but it doesn't change that much.  We speak a lot of Spanish and I love my teachers.  I'll likely be released this week from being District Leader, which is a good thing.  When we are not in classes, my favorite thing to do here is to draw in my notebook that you guys got me.  Maybe I'll send some pictures of my drawings soon.

I love you so incredibly much!!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment